Your marketing is agile. Is your measurement agile? Start measuring & optimizing campaigns in-flight.
“Having a measurement partner like Kvantum, provides confidence to our Agency & Brand teams when they try new kind of channels & marketing strategy. Kvantum provided us timely insights into the program’s performance and helped us reduce the spend on non-performing ads.”
Integrated Media Planning
In-flight Campaign Optimization
- Measure the effectiveness all advertising and consumer promotions channels on an ongoing weekly or daily basis.
- Track the effectiveness of each campaign on brand favorability and sales impact during the campaign in-flight.
- Identify the best creatives, placements, posts, influencers or target audiences which respond the most to the campaign themes. Identify voice of consumer whitespaces which have an impact on sales or media metrics, but are not being targeted by the campaign.
Retailer Specific Campaign Optimization
- Measure campaigns specific to a market area irrespective of the size of the market. Measure campaign effectiveness for each of the 200+ market areas defined by TVB at a channel, sub-channel and tactic level.
- For a brand, measure and optimize campaigns for specific retailers including Amazon, Walmart, Costco, Target, Walgreens and Krogers
Paid & Organic Social Media Impact
- Evaluate the impact of a campaign on social media conversations and voice of consumer on a hourly, daily and weekly basis.
- Incorporate voice of consumer feedback in further refining the media buying tactics, and targeting strategies.
Programmatic Media & Consumer Promotions
- Integrate programmatic media buying with campaign optimization API to seamlessly & autonomously provide feedback to the media buying algorithms based on attribution and commercial metrics.
- Integrate programmatic consumer promotions with campaign optimization API to determine the offer level and offer value in real time
In-flight campaign optimization targeted toward specific outcomes like conversion, revenue, profitability, and brand awareness.
Based on our analysis for an apparel retail client, we identified at least 20 – 25 weeks during a year where the media spend was not optimal. By reallocating the same budget across channels differently would have increased the ROI by at least 50%, which translates in additional $50M revenue per year for the brand.
Questions We Answer
- How did the Nestle IRC campaign perform compared to the Pillsbury campaign at a paticular Retailer?
- How do the change in content of messaging/engagement actions for a campaign affects the ROI/Effectiveness?
- How have Retailer specific marketing campaign performed during three key shopping seasons – Cold n Flu, Timely Care and Back to school ?
- Measure the impact of PR/Blog on sales across different markets at a campaign level?
- What is the halo impact of one campaign on other campaigns running simultaneously?
- What is the incremental impact of a product campaign on complementary product’s sales volume?
- Which channel performed best during back to school (BTS) campaign?
- Would relevant PR event for a brand increase the number of Coupon downloads associated to a particular campaign?
- How much volume does the brand losses by not having any investment in social media for Q1?
- Which face value ($1 or $0.5) for FSI will help in generating better ROI for a channel?
- At current budget levels, how can the sales increase by just optimizing TV spend across multiple DMAs?
- For an additional $500k-$1M in TV budget, how can brand maximise ROI across all TV markets?
- Recommend an optimal creative mix (out of 24 creatives) on weekly basis for each of the campaign (Spring, Easter, Mother’s Day, BTS, Fall, Post christmas) during the year
- Does retail events targetted to African American community via Radio drive more sales?
- How well does online coupon and mobile coupon perform for Hispanic market?
For Asian community, does influencer led content helps in driving higher ROI for luxury products compared to non-luxury products?
- Can we get volume of searches by search term and which terms are actually driving to sales?
- How is social media driving overall net sales and how does this compare by platform (Facebook, twitter, Instagram, etc.)?
- How valuable is paid social vs. organic social?
- How is Crowdtap & other Brand Fan platform performing?
- Instagram has low cost per follower, should we be increasing investment on it?
- Quantify the value of a substantial follower base on Facebook vs. Twitter and its impact on Instagram?
- Does more geographically targeted Online Display Ad (OLA) outperform geographically targeted Online Display Video (OLV) in terms of sales and ROI?
- What performs well – Geo targeted OLA (weather.com) or Highly targeted display ads at Wal-Mart, Target, Meijer, Kroger and Peadpod.com in Top 20 Food markets?
- How did Hispanic OLA/OLV perform vs. non-Hispanic ? Did it drive increased Hispanic sales?
- What is a better spend, OLA via the Trading desk (TD) or OLA with our digital partners?
- Based on the premise that TD is so efficient, why don’t we always use TD?
- Performance of Premium Partnerships/Networks vs. everything else in Trading Desk
Web, Mobile, Email & CRM
- What does the website contribute to the performance of other marketing channels?
- How can website investment influence overall ROI in the long run?
- From our website, is there any correlation between higher consumer reviews/scores and sales trends?
- Incremental sales from website w.r.to Mobile vs. desktop activity
- Performance of mobile display media as compared to desktop digital display media?
- Is the app download the correct KPI for the incremental sales generated from a mobile app?
- What are the best channels (CRM, social, etc.) to leverage to get the word out on web videos?
- Performance by Partner websites for take-overs video ads. Does the ROI pay out?
- How are a particular category (like baby care, natural food, or sparkling water) of brands’ emails performing? Are the results better compared to last quarter or year?
- Re-launched CRM Program in October ‘14. Is email more effective now vs. prior periods? What are the KPIs that drive incremental sales?
- How valuable are email communications in overall marketing mix and what are they driving – Sales, Brand Awareness, Cross-channel impact?