Kvantum brings the most sophisticated math packaged in the best technology solution & supported by awesome story telling.
Kvantum combines most aspects of typical MMO, SEM, time series and machine learning driven digital attribution based analysis such that a single unified methodology can provide marketing performance analytics at the granularity of an ad unit/placement in real time.
Kvantum’s 3C Marketing Performance Analysis Framework
- Pulse check of marketing performance. Cost effective at scale & provides capability for rolling out a uniform measurement approach globally.
Measure the effectiveness of a channels & media tactics during the campaign? Within 4-8 weeks of the campaign start date, start measuring performance to optimize and course correct during the campaign.
Analyze the campaigns for specific hypothesis based on past 2+ years of data. Usually this would cover topics that traditional MMO (Media Mix Optimization) would not cover.
Multi Channel Attribution
- Determine the value of each customer touch point leading to a conversion online or offline. Every business is different and therefore we build the multi channel attribution model based on your data.
Investment in Emerging Channels
Test, learn and adapt to emerging media platforms, ad partners and new markets while the campaign is in-flight through a rapid measurement, iteration and feedback cycle.
Channel Deep Dive
Analyze digital & non-digital channels at tactical level (publisher, keywords, referrers, FB post/comment, daypart, themes, creatives, etc.) to optimize marketing performance at a product, sub-product & retailer specific level.
Voice of Consumers
Integrate intelligence from voice of consumers into overall marketing measurement to create relevant messages, campaigns and overall strategy to improve engagement & brand favorability.
Consumer Journey Paths
Know which channels constitute the purchase path specific to a particular consumer segment or a consumer depending on the demand of business.
Based on the customer life time value, optimize the promotions to a particular consumer segment or a consumer depending on the demand of business.
We are constantly investing in building models for existing/emerging advertising & consumer promotions channels.
Voice of Consumer Driven Marketing Measurement
All of the existing products/solutions in the market simply rely on media metrics, click stream and sales data to develop marketing mix or attribution models. All these models are unable to monitor and respond to dynamic voice of consumer.
All our models and media optimization recommendations incorporate ongoing voice of consumer trends derived from the client’s & its competitor’s social media presence to enable a real time feedback and planning of media spend.
Top-down + Bottom-up Convergence in Optimization
Most of the marketing performance measurement market claims convergence of top-down marketing mix & bottom-up attribution to achieve a uniform set of numbers that reflect marketing performance.
However, developing optimized spend plans and then executing these with always-on feedback is still disconnected. Our tools & methodology is the first in the industry which leverages a universal, combined model for top-down & bottom-up attribution, as well as optimization & campaign decision support.
Agility At Scale
Through our data management and machine learning based marketing performance analytics platform we scale to our client’s needs rapidly. We routinely deploy and support multi-brand clients across North America, APAC & Latin America to establish a universal, always on capability to measure marketing performance.
Econometric modeling is not used to full potential today and is also not priced well. We truly exploits the econometric modeling with machine learning to make it cost-effective.
We provide on premise appliance or a cloud based solution based on client’s need. We can also deploy the solution on AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or any other client specific environment. We supported product through marketing science & analytics consulting teams.
Kvantum enables incremental additions of data sources in ad-hoc manner. Kvantum can incorporate heuristics (old marketing mix reports etc.) to initiate the models.
We beat most industry benchmarks in predictive accuracy on statistical fit criteria. We can measure the incremental effect within 2 weeks of after initial spend (with 95% confidence)
Modeling Innovation & Testing
We perform specific a/b test in modeling methodology to verify certain elements of the model and share the modeling approach & variables with the client (if needed)
Key Questions We Answer
At Kvantum, we believe in answering specific questions that you might have related to marketing, business, channels, consumers, campaigns at strategic or tactical level. Here are the sample questions:
- Understand the TV saturation levels on a weekly basis as well as the fatigue associated with continuous airing of ads.
- Which TV (Satellite, Cable and Spot TV) performs better for General & Hispanic TV markets for each campaign?
- Which TV day part (early news, late news, early fringe, day time, prime, late night) performs better for 10s, 15s, 30s and 60s spot?
- What does the website contribute to the performance of other marketing channels?
- How can website investment influence overall ROI in the long run?
- From our website, is there any correlation between higher consumer reviews/scores and sales trends?
- Incremental sales from website w.r.to Mobile vs. desktop activity
Email & CRM
- How are a particular category of brands’ emails performing? Are the results better compared to last quarter or year?
- Re-launched CRM program, is email more effective now vs. prior periods? What are the KPIs that drive incremental sales?
- How valuable are email communications in overall marketing mix and what are they driving – Sales, Brand Awareness, Cross-channel impact?
Mobile, Mobile App, Video
- Performance of mobile display media as compared to desktop digital display media?
- Is the app download the correct KPI for performance from a mobile app?
- What are the best channels (CRM, social, etc.) to leverage to get the word out on web videos?
- Performance by Partner websites for take-overs video ads. Does the ROI pay out?
- What role does TV play in driving ROI for paid search channel or website.
- What is the increment sales impact on in-store & e-commerce sales due to social media crisis on a top selling brand?
- Is there any impact of Online Display and Radio on Paid Social channel performance?
- Is there any synergistic impact of TV or Radio on Facebook?
Print, Radio & OOH
- How do Broadcast Radio, Digital Radio, and in-store Radio impact the sales driven by marketing?
- When should print ad be given in a particular magazine and how much ad units should be bought?
- What is the ROI of out-of-home (OOH) events across various locations?
- Should we consider in bringing cinema advertising in to the media mix?
Trade Promotions & In-Store Tactics
- Are overlays less effective unless mentioned on blogs layered with other tactics?
- How did FSI perform compared to Shelftalk in-store?
- How much incremental sales are being driven by in-store display trade activities?
- How much volume did the incremental trade activity in Grocery drive?
- Does more geographically targeted Online Display Ad (OLA) outperform geographically targeted Online Display Video (OLV) in terms of sales and ROI?
- What performs well – Geo targeted OLA (weather.com) or Highly targeted display ads at Wal-Mart, Target, Meijer, Kroger and Peadpod.com in Top 20 Food markets?
- How did Hispanic OLA/OLV perform vs. non-Hispanic ? Did it drive increased Hispanic sales?
Paid & Organic Search
- Can we get volume of searches by search term and which terms are actually driving to sales?
- There has been a switch in Paid Search from Branded to Category in the later part of 2014 and continued through Q1’ 15. What strategy performs better? Are ROI’s trending up?
Paid & Organic Social
- How is social media driving overall sale for each of the platform (FB, twitter, Instagram)? How valuable is paid social vs. organic social?
- Quantify the value of a substantial follower base on Facebook vs. Twitter and its impact on Instagram?
- Based on the premise that programmatic is so efficient, why don’t we always use programmatic media and not buy premium media.
- What is a better spend, OLA via the Trading desk (TD) or OLA with our digital partners?
- Based on the premise that TD is so efficient, why don’t we always use TD?
- Performance of Premium Partnerships/Networks vs. everything else in Trading Desk
- Compare the performance of digital coupons for portfolio brands?
- Does layering of coupons bring any positive impact to sales?
- How much ROI a lower value social sharing coupon delivers as compared to higher value coupon on website?
- What is more effective: website couponing or couponing through coupon partners such as Coupons.com?
Emerging Consumer Promotions
- Compare the effectiveness and performance of mobile app driven coupons for different face values across time periods?
- Does face-value impact performance of digital coupon?
- Does a certain coupon vendor provide higher saleslift and ROI as compared to other consumer promotions channels?
- Which channel performs better – Digital Coupon, DFSI and Ibotta?
PR & Blog
- Does the quality of content impact the effectiveness of the blog channel?
- Does Influencer led digital content drives higher ROI than brand led content?
- Does partnering with top influencers help in driving high ROI for PR channel?
- How do sponsored posts perform on the blogs vs. influencer platform?
- How does the social media followers help in driving more incremental sales on PR channel?